KYC (Know Your Client) is a process of identifying and verifying the identity of a client, the practice of which prevents money laundering, terrorist financing, and tax evasion.
In FBS, to ensure your funds' safety, the payment system processing your transactions may request the following information depending on the situation:
- In case your identity document used for the account verification has expired, you’ll need to verify your identity again using a valid document in your Personal Area here;
- Any proof of your residence, such as a utility bill or bank statement issued no longer than 3 months ago.
- Source of income, set of documents that will help to identify the source of the funds deposited to FBS. Such documents usually include your bank statements as well as account history for the electronic wallets. It is required for the source of your income to be mentioned in those documents.
- If you've used a bank card that does not belong to you for depositing funds, a cardholder's ID document is also needed. You'll also be required to provide us with the scans/photos of that card. The following information on the card should be visible:
- first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number;
- card expiration date;
All the documents should be sent to the customer support e-mail or via live chat.
This information is necessary in accordance with the Customer's Agreement rules:
5.2.5. The Company in its sole discretion can request information from the Client about his/her source of income and source of funds in order to verify the legitimacy of the Client’s deposits and withdrawals and in order to comply with applicable regulations.