In case you are using macOS, please refer to this article.
Sometimes a firewall or antivirus settings can block access to the server, which prohibits the installation of the MetaTrader platform. Creating an exception for the MT platform will allow the program to function normally. To do so, follow the simple instruction below:
- Open the "control panel" via the Start menu :
- On the opened panel, type "allow an app" in the search menu in the right upper corner;
- When “Windows Defender Firewall” appears, go to the next window by clicking on "Allow an app through Windows Firewall":
- After that, find the "Allow another app" button in the lower right corner. Click on it:
- Proceed to the "Browse" button to locate the required files:
- Browse to your MT program folder. The platform is typically located in C:\Program Files (x86)\FBS. Select the "terminal.exe" file:
- Click on the "Add" button:
- Confirm the changes by clicking "OK":
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support.