The Personal Area is not the only place you can change your MetaTrader5 password. You can also change your trading password within the platform.
First of all, you need to log in to MetaTrader with the trading password given to you after the trading account opening.
Once you have successfully logged in, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Settings” tab and click on your trading account number there:
- In the opened window, click on the arrow in the right corner next to the account number:
- At this step, you would need to click on the “Change password” button and then click on the “Change Master Password” button as well;
- At last, in the provided fields, it’s necessary to enter the current password and your new desired trading password;
- Click on “Change” in the right upper corner for the changes to take effect.
- Click on the “Manage accounts” tab in the left corner:
- At the “Accounts” window, find the Meatballs menu and click on it;
- You would need to click on the “Change password” bar:
- In the opened window, it’s necessary to enter the current password and your new desired trading password;
- Click on “Next” to successfully change the password.