FBS provides a wide variety of convenient deposit and withdrawal methods, such as local banks of Nigeria, which allow you to perform a smooth and fast deposit in just a few simple steps. You can deposit and withdraw in any of the FBS applications or on the Personal Area web page.
To make a deposit, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Finances” menu, find the “Deposit” button and click on it;
- Choose the most convenient local bank for you;
- In the opened window, fill all the required info, and confirm it by clicking on the "Deposit" button at the bottom of the page;
- You will be automatically redirected to the Payment Processing page. There, you can choose a method of making a deposit:
Either deposit manually with wire transfer using the received account details.
To do so, please, click on the “I have made this bank transfer” button, and then proceed to your banking app to complete the bank transfer:
Or pay with the QR code.
To do so, at the bottom of the tab, click on the “Pay with NQR“ button:
After that, you’ll need to scan the QR code from your mobile banking app to complete the payment:
- You’ll get a receipt once your payment is confirmed. The deposit will be credited to the specified FBS account as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support.