FBS provides a wide variety of convenient deposit and withdrawal methods, such as local banks of South Africa, which allow you to perform a smooth and fast deposit in just a few simple steps. You can deposit and withdraw in any of the FBS applications or on the Personal Area web page.
To make a deposit, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Finances” menu, find the “Deposit” button and click on it;
- Choose the most convenient local bank for you;
- In the opened window, enter the deposit amount (in ZAR currency), and confirm it by clicking on the "Deposit" button at the bottom of the page;
- You will be automatically redirected to the Log In page. There, it’s necessary to insert your bank account Username and Password;
Please, pay attention! The username is your account number printed on the card or a combination of an ID and a password. If you do not remember your username or password, please get in touch with your bank's customer support to clarify further steps to restore the credentials.
- After successfully logging into the bank account, you’ll be redirected to the payment processing page. During this step, it’s necessary to check either your banking app for an OTP (one-time-password) or an acceptance message. If you haven't received it, please request a new one until you get it and confirm the transaction;
- At this step, you can see the receipt about a successful deposit transaction. The deposit will be credited to your account as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer support.