You can withdraw funds from FBS – Stocks & Forex Trading in a few clicks.
To do it:
- Go to the "Dashboard" page;
- Select the trading account you want to withdraw from;
- Click on the "Withdrawal" button:
- Choose the payment system you need;
- Please take into consideration that you can withdraw via those payment systems which have been used for the deposit.
- Enter the required information for the transaction;
- Click on "Confirm payment." You will be forwarded to the payment system page.
You can see the status of your withdrawal transaction in the “Transaction history”.
Please, kindly take into consideration, that the withdrawal commission depends on the payment system you choose.
Kindly let us remind you that according to the Customer Agreement:
5.2.8. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date, and cardholder’s signature.
You should cover your CVV code on the backside of the card; we do not need it. On the backside of your card, we need only to see your signature which confirms card validity.