The real profit amount may change while you are at the “Profit” section of the application, because the Trader might have opened new orders in the meanwhile. Thus, profit funds you get may differ from the amount seen on the previous page.
Articles in this section
- How is Investor's profit calculated?
- How to set up Take Profit and Stop Loss for CopyTrade?
- Which currency the Trader trades?
- When I copy a Trader do I copy the amount of lots too?
- Which accounts are eligible for copy-trade?
- Why the received profit differs from one I saw in the “Profit” section?
- When the commission is deducted?
- Why is the Return rate positive for open investment but negative for PnL?
- When the Return rate value is updated?