Important information! Please, take into consideration that according to the Customer Agreement: Client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used for deposit.
You can withdraw money from your account in your Personal Area.
- Click on Finances in the menu on the left.
- Choose Withdrawal.
- Choose the suitable payment system and click on it.
- Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
- Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
For withdrawal via card click on “+” sign to upload back and front sides of your card copy.
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Click on “Confirm withdrawal” button.
Please, kindly take into consideration, that withdrawal commission depends on the payment system you choose.
Withdrawal process time also depends on the payment system.
You will be able to monitor the status of your financial requests in the Transaction History.
Please, kindly be reminded that according to Customer Agreement:
5.2.7. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date and cardholder’s signature.
You should cover your CVV code on the back side of the card, we do not need it.
On the back side of your card we need only your signature which confirms card validity.