How to set up the connection in case you have "NO CONNECTION" error in MetaTrader:
- Click "File" (top left corner in MetaTrader).
- Select "Login to Trade Account".
- Enter account number to "Login" section.
- Enter trading password (to be able to trade) or investor password (only for observation of activity; placing orders option will be switched off) to "Password" section.
- Select proper server name from list suggested at "Server" section.
Please, kindly be informed that the number of the Server was given to you at the opening of the account. If you do not remember the number of your Server, you can check it while recovering your trading password.
Also you can insert the Server address manually instead of choosing it.