You want to start trading on Forex? First and foremost we recommend you to check this link. There you will be able to find some valuable tips for you.
With FBS you can trade 35 currency pairs, 4 metals and CFDs (BRN, DAX and WTI).
Here 3 steps to get you started:
- Open a real trading account.
- Deposit funds to your account (only for Real accounts) by choosing any method that is available for your country.
- Download the trading platform MetaTrader4 or MetaTrader5 from our website and to install it on your device.
Now you're ready to start your first trade. Don't know how yet? See the small tips here:
How to open / close an order (position)?
There are several ways to open a trading order:
- Choose “Tools” → “New order” in the program menu.
- Double-click on the name of the trading instrument in the “Market Watch” window.
- Click on the “New Order” button on the toolbar.
- Press F9 key on the keyboard.
When opening a position, it is necessary to fill in the following fields:
- Symbol – choose the instrument for trading.
- Volume – set the volume of the order (number of lots).
- Stop Loss – set the Stop Loss level (not obligatory). If it is 0.000, it is considered that the order is not placed.
- Take Profit – setting the Take Profit level is not an obligatory parameter either. If it is 0.000, it is considered that the order is not placed
Attention! If Stop Loss and Take Profit levels were set too close to the current price, you will see an error message: “Incorrect S/L or T/P”. You will need to move the levels farther from the current price and repeat the request.
To open a pending order, please, press F9 key on your keyboard and in the “Type” menu choose “Pending order”.
Closing of a position.
To close a position, please, right-click on the order in the “Trade” area below the chart and choose “Close order” in the menu. Another way to close an order is to double-click on it in the “Trade” area.
Order with the set levels of Take Profit and/or Stop Loss will close automatically when the price reaches the chosen Take Profit or Stop Loss. A Long position is closed at Bid price, a Short position – at Ask price.
To know more about MetaTrader platform you can contact MetaTrader developers’ website.
Also, if you are using PC version of the terminal can see a detailed description of the software functional by pressing "F1" key on the keyboard.
You can find some useful tutorial videos on our website.
Also we recommend you to read our Forex Guidebook.
Please, be informed that, unfortunately, under no circumstances can our customer support team be entitled to consult our customers on trading and trading strategies issues. In case you are interested in getting more information about practical knowledge, you can, first, look it up on the Internet. Second, we provide you with an opportunity of opening a Demo-account to see how our trading conditions would work for a Real account in case you would like to open one in the future. Thank you for understanding!