A client registered under a Partner has a right to change their Introducing Broker for each trading account. A client may change Partner for each trading account only once. For successful re-attachment, the following conditions should be met:
- the client has no prior trading orders on the account they wish to re-attach;
- if the client has prior trading orders on the account they wish to re-attach, it can be done within one week after the trading account creation;
- the Introducing Broker (IB) has opened their Partner account before the client has opened the particular trading account.
Important! Please note that in the case of Partner re-attachment, a 100% Deposit Bonus will be automatically canceled for the re-attached account.
To detach your account from an IB, send a request to our customer support e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name;
- Account number you want to detach;
- A reason why you want to be detached;
- Confirm that you agreed with the 100% bonus cancellation (if you have any);
- The copy of the document you used for identity verification.
To refer your account to a new Partner, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Personal Area;
- On the Dashboard, click on the trading account you want to be re-attached:
- Find the field "Partner Attachment" in the settings, and click the "Attach" button to enter the ID of the new IB:
In the pop-up window, you need to enter the Partner's ID number and press the "Attach" button once again.
If all conditions are met, the account will be re-attached to another IB right away.