Please, kindly be informed that FBS uses a mediator company's services to transfer funds from clients' credit and debit cards to the company.
It means that the system operates as a third party in the process and they reserve the right to decline some of our clients' transactions in individual cases.
This is the list of the most frequent reasons why debit/credit cards deposits could be declined:
- The card doesn't have the client's name on it.
- The card was issued in one country while the client is trying to deposit from another country. A card can be used only in the country where it was issued.
- The card doesn't belong to the client (the client is not the cardholder).
- Name on the card is different from the client's name in the FBS account (if a client states not a full name in the profile, this error might happen).
- The payment system has detected some fraudulent activity.
- Payments with cards without 3D secure verification are declined automatically. You can enable a 3D secure option if you contact your bank or the card company.
It seems your case is one of those when the payment system declines payment due to their internal reasons. Unfortunately, payment systems do not provide us with the exact reason why it happens, but it seems that your credit card cannot be accepted for making deposits to your FBS account.
We apologize for the inconvenience and recommend you to use a different credit/debit card or a different payment system to deposit.
You can choose any of the systems available in Finances.
Thank you for understanding!
Also, please, kindly note that when you make a deposit via a credit/debit card, the name of the cardholder (as written on the card) must match the trading account owner's name. We do not accept third party payments, which means that, unfortunately, you cannot make a deposit via a card belonging to a different person.
Kind reminder: you can check the status of your transaction in Finances (Transaction History).