Please, kindly be informed that FBS uses services of a mediator company to transfer funds from clients' credit and debit cards to the company.
It means that the system operates as a third party in the process and they reserve the right to decline some of our clients' transactions in individual cases.
This is the list of the most frequent reasons why debit/credit cards deposits could be declined:
1. Card doesn't have Client's name on it.
2. Card was issued in one country while Client is trying to deposit from other country. Card can be used only in the country where it was issued.
3. Card doesn't belong to the person (person is not the cardholder).
4. Name on the card is different from the person's name in FBS account (if Client states not a full name in the FBS Personal Area, this error might happen).
5. Some fraudulent activity was detected by the payment system.
It seems your case is one of those, when the payment system declines payment due to their internal reasons. Unfortunately, payment systems do not provide us with the exact reason why it happens, but it seems that your credit card cannot be accepted for making deposits to your FBS account.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to recommend you to use a different credit/debit card or a different payment system for deposit.
You can choose any of the systems available in your Personal Area.
Thank you for understanding!
Also, please, kindly note that when you make a deposit via a credit/debit card, the name of the cardholder (as written on the card) must match the trading account owner name. We do not accept third party payments, which means that, unfortunately, you cannot make a deposit via a card belonging to a different person.
Kind reminder: you can check the status of your transaction in your Personal Area (Transaction History).