- The bonus amount, in total, cannot exceed $4500.
- The number of traded lots should be equal to or more than the total bonus sum divided by 10.
- The amount of your profit should be equal to or more than the total bonus sum multiplied by 1.5.
- After you tap the ‘Get bonus’ button, you can miss only two trading days in total. All other days should be active. During an active trading day, you open or close orders from 00:00 to 23:59 (UTC+3). Weekends and public holidays are not taken into account.
Your bonus is $300 (300% of your $100). Your total balance is $400 ($100+$300).
The profit you need to make is $450 ($300x1.5).
The number of lots you need to trade is 30 ($300/10).
If you manage to fulfill these conditions and miss max two trading days, the total amount for withdrawal will be:
$850 = $100 (deposit) + $300 (300% bonus) + $450 (profit)
Deposit + (Deposit X Profit)/(Deposit + bonus);
$100 + ($100 X $450)/($100 + $300)
You will get $212.5.
Before you click the 'Get bonus' button, you can withdraw your deposits via the payment option you used for your initial deposits.
Upon getting the bonus on your deposit, you can withdraw funds only after you close the promo account, or after the promo is over.
Internal transfer from the Charity Bonus account is also considered a withdrawal.
If you want to close your Charity Bonus account
- You decide not to trade and close the account. You get $100 back.
- You earn $450 while trading. You get $100 back.
If you closed orders, but your balance became less than your total deposit amount, we’ll deduct your loss from the latter.
- You trade and have a $50 loss. It means we deduct it from $100 (your total deposit), and you get $50 at closure.
- You trade and have a $200 loss. It means we deduct it from $100 (your total deposit), and you get $0 at closure because you lost more than the total deposit.