FBS PERSONAL AREA (MOBILE)Discover how you can manage your trading accounts anywhere at any time
FBS PERSONAL AREA (WEB)Learn how to make the most out of your Personal Area
FBS TRADER — TRADING PLATFORMAll the information you may need while working with our FBS Trader — Trading Platform
FINANCIAL OPERATIONSFind the essential information for smooth deposits and withdrawals
PROMOTIONS AND BONUSESCheck the necessary details about FBS promotions
GENERAL INFORMATIONThe basic information about working with FBS from registration to trading
PARTNERSHIPLearn everything about being an Introducing Broker (IB)
LOYALTY PROGRAMFind out how to get real gifts for your devotion to FBS
I forgot my trading password (FBS – Stocks & Forex Trading app)
To recover your trading account password, click on your trading account in the Dashboard table.
On the opened account settings page, you will see the "Generate new MetaTrader password" button in the "MetaTrader settings" section.
Upon clicking the button, you will see a pop-up window. Click on the "OK" button if you are sure that you want to generate a new trading password for this account.
You will see the page with the new trading account information.
How can I verify my phone number?
Please consider that the phone verification process is optional, so you might stay on e-mail confirmation and skip verification of your phone number.
However, if you'd like to attach the number, please log in to your Personal Area and make sure that your identity is successfully verified. After that, click on the "Confirm phone" button in the "Verification progress" widget:
Enter your phone number and click on the "Send SMS code" button.
After that, you will receive an SMS code that you should insert in the provided field.
In case you are facing difficulties with phone verification, first of all, please, check the correctness of the phone number you put in.
Here are some tips to take into account:
- You do not need to enter "0" at the beginning of your phone number;
- You do not need to enter the country code manually. The system will be automatically set it once you choose the correct country in the drop-down menu (shown with the flags in front of the phone number field);
- You need to wait for at least 5 minutes for the code to arrive.
If you are sure that you have done everything correctly but still don’t receive the SMS code, we would suggest trying another phone number. The issue can be on your provider's side. For that matter, enter a different phone number in the field and request the confirmation code.
Also, you can request the code via voice confirmation.
To do that, you need to wait for 5 minutes from the code request then click on the "Request a callback to get the voice call with a verification code" button. The page would look like this:
Kindly take into consideration that you can request a voice code only if your profile is verified.
How can I deposit?
You can deposit money in your account in your Personal Area.
Click on "Finances" in the menu at top of the page.
- Choose "Deposit".
- Choose a suitable payment system and click on it.
- Specify the trading account you want to deposit to.
- Specify the information about your e-wallet or payment system account if needed.
- Type the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Choose the currency.
- Click on the “Deposit” button.
Withdrawals and internal transfers are done in the same fashion.
You will be able to monitor the status of your financial requests in the Transaction History.
Important information! Please, take into consideration that according to the Customer Agreement: a client can withdraw funds from their account only to those payment systems which have been used for the deposit. In regions where local banks are available, the rest (such as profits, bonus funds, awards, partner commission, etc.) should be withdrawn to Local Banks. If Local Banks are not available in the Personal Area, profits can be withdrawn via any e-wallets.
- Click on "Finances" in the menu at top of the page.
What is the minimum deposit amount in FBS Personal Area (web)?
Please, take into consideration the following deposit recommendations for different account types respectively:
- for the "Cent" account, the minimum deposit is 5 USD;
- for "Standard" account - 100 USD.
The minimum deposit amount, in general, is $5, except for the “Pro” account type. Both recommended minimum deposit and balance for the “Pro” account type is 200$. Besides, please consider that the minimum deposit for different payment systems may differ. For example:
- Neteller: 10 USD;
- Skrill: 12 USD;
- Perfect Money: 5 USD.;
- Ethereum: 0.01 ETH;
- Tether: 10 USDT;
- Litecoin: 0.2 LTC;
- Bitcoin Cash: 0.05 BCH;
- Bitcoin: the minimum recommended deposit is 36 USD. We would like to remind you that deposits for smaller amounts are processed manually and may take longer.
How can I withdraw?
Important information! Please, consider that according to the Customer Agreement: the client can withdraw funds from their account only to those payment systems which have been used for the deposit.
Where the Client made deposits using several payment methods, withdrawals are carried out according to the LIFO (last in first out) system. This means that if a client makes a deposit to their account using Payment Method 1, and after that uses Payment Method 2 for a deposit, to make a withdrawal, the whole sum of deposit made via Payment Method 2 should be withdrawn first (all at once or in parts) through Payment Method 2, and only after that, the withdrawal can be made to Payment Method 1.
In regions where Local Banks are available, the rest (such as profit, bonus funds, awards, partner commission, etc.) should be withdrawn to Local Banks. If local banks are not available in the Personal Area, profit can be withdrawn via any e-wallets.
In addition, if the Client uses digital/virtual currency within financial operations, the Client undertakes to use only one specific wallet per each digital currency while withdrawing the funds.
You can withdraw money from your account in your Personal Area.
Click on "Finances" in the menu at top of the page:
- Choose "Withdrawal";
- Choose a suitable payment system and click on it;
- Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from;
Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account;
For withdrawal via card, click on the “+” sign to upload the back and front sides of your card copy.
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw;
- Click on the “Confirm withdrawal” button.
Please, kindly take into consideration that the withdrawal commission depends on the payment system you choose.
Withdrawal process time also depends on the payment system.
You will be able to monitor the status of your financial requests in the Transaction History.
Please, kindly be reminded that according to the Customer Agreement:
5.2.8. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, the cardholder’s name, and the expiry date.
You should cover your CVV code on the backside of the card, we do not need it.
- Click on "Finances" in the menu at top of the page:
I forgot my trading password
To recover your trading account password, please log in to your Personal Area and select your trading account in the Dashboard table.
Scroll down to find the "Password" line and click on "Generate new":
Upon clicking the button, you will see a pop-up warning window. Click on the "Confirm" button if you are sure that you want to generate a new trading password for this account.
You will see your new password next to the Password line.
How long does it take to withdraw my funds?
Please kindly consider that the Financial Department of the company usually processes the clients’ withdrawal requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
As soon as our Financial Department approves your withdrawal request, the funds are sent from our side, but then it is up to the payment system to process it further.
- Electronic payment systems withdrawals (like Skrill, Perfect Money, etc.) should be credited immediately, but sometimes may take up to 30 minutes.
- In case you withdraw to your card, please, be reminded that on average it takes 3-4 business days for the funds to be credited.
- As for bank transfer, withdrawals are usually processed within 7-10 business days.
- Withdrawals to the bitcoin wallet can take from a few minutes to a couple of days since all bitcoin transactions worldwide are processed altogether. The more people request transfers at the same moment, the more the transfer takes time.
Please, kindly be reminded that all not automatic payments are being processed according to Financial Department business hours.
FBS Financial Department works 24/7.
Please, kindly be reminded that you can monitor the status of your financial requests in the Transaction History.
How to log in to my trading account?
How to set up the connection in case you have a "NO CONNECTION" error in MetaTrader:
- Click on "File" (top left corner in MetaTrader);
- Select "Login to Trade Account":
- Enter the account number into the "Login" section;
- Enter a trading password (to be able to trade) or investor password (only for observation of activity; the placing orders option will be switched off) to the "Password" section;
- Select the proper server name from the list suggested in the "Server" section:
Please, kindly be informed that the number of the Server was given to you at the opening of the account. If you do not remember the number of your Server, you can check it while recovering your trading password.
Also, you can insert the Server address manually instead of choosing it.
100% Deposit BonusGet the most out of Forex trading! Learn more
Want to contact us?
Contact us; we will answer your questions and add the relevant article to the Help Center
- Native speakers
- 24/7 customer support